What should I know before taking molybdenum?

Supplements are not advised for the prevention of molybdenum deficiency. Instead, seek an improved diet. If supplements are recommended, you should know that they may increase the effects of a pre-existing copper deficiency. You should tell your doctor if you are copper deficient before taking molybdenum supplements.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

Does molybdenum interact with other medications?
There are no specific drug interactions with molybdenum, but it is always wise to speak with your do...
Who should use molybdenum?
Molybdenum is a mineral that everybody needs for growth and health, but necessary amounts of it usua...
Does molybdenum really work?
Molybdenum is a key part of the enzymes that carry iron from the liver to other organs and also help...
How does my body get deficient of molybdenum?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
A molybdenum deficiency has been suggested as a cause of sulfite sensitivity since the enzyme that d...