What should I know before taking molybdenum?

Supplements are not advised for the prevention of molybdenum deficiency. Instead, seek an improved diet. If supplements are recommended, you should know that they may increase the effects of a pre-existing copper deficiency. You should tell your doctor if you are copper deficient before taking molybdenum supplements.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

What is the best way to take molybdenum?
The best way to take molybdenum is in a balanced diet. If your diet prevents you from receiving the...
Does molybdenum really work?
Molybdenum is a key part of the enzymes that carry iron from the liver to other organs and also help...
How does molybdenum help keep my body healthy?
A normal healthy diet generally contains sufficient molybdenum to meet a person's daily needs. Usual...
What is molybdenum used for?
Molybdenum works to transfer iron from the liver to other organs in the body, preventing anemia and ...