What is molybdenum used for?

Molybdenum works to transfer iron from the liver to other organs in the body, preventing anemia and promoting growth and health. Molybdenum also helps in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

What are some foods that are natural sources of molybdenum?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Currently, data on molybdenum content from foods is scarce. Cases of deficiency or toxicity have not...
What is the best way to take molybdenum?
The best way to take molybdenum is in a balanced diet. If your diet prevents you from receiving the...
Should I take molybdenum if I have a copper deficiency?
Molybdenum, in large enough amounts, can cause your body to lose copper. Therefore, if you have a co...
Who should not use molybdenum?
Molybdenum supplements should not be taken to prevent molybdenum deficiency.  Instead of taking supp...