What is molybdenum used for?

Molybdenum works to transfer iron from the liver to other organs in the body, preventing anemia and promoting growth and health. Molybdenum also helps in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

How does molybdenum help keep my body healthy?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Molybdenum is an essential trace element required for the activity of several enzymes, including an ...
What is the best way to take molybdenum?
The best way to take molybdenum is in a balanced diet. If your diet prevents you from receiving the...
What are some foods that are natural sources of molybdenum?
Currently, data on molybdenum content from foods is scarce. Cases of deficiency or toxicity have not...
What should I know before taking molybdenum?
Supplements are not advised for the prevention of molybdenum deficiency. Instead, seek an improved d...