Does molybdenum really work?

Molybdenum is a key part of the enzymes that carry iron from the liver to other organs and also help break down fats and carbohydrates in the body. Molybdenum is mineral that is naturally occurring in soil and is generally obtained in the course of normal dietary intake. When a person has a molybdenum deficiency, supplements work to provide the necessary amount of molybdenum.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

Does molybdenum interact with other medications?
There are no specific drug interactions with molybdenum, but it is always wise to speak with your do...
What should I know before taking molybdenum?
Supplements are not advised for the prevention of molybdenum deficiency. Instead, seek an improved d...
Who should use molybdenum?
Molybdenum is a mineral that everybody needs for growth and health, but necessary amounts of it usua...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking molybdenum?
Yes, you should let your doctor know if you are planning to take molybdenum supplements. Because...