What is the best way to take molybdenum?

The best way to take molybdenum is in a balanced diet. If your diet prevents you from receiving the recommended daily amount of molybdenum, you may need to take a supplement, which is usually taken orally as part of a multivitamin.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

What is molybdenum used for?
Molybdenum works to transfer iron from the liver to other organs in the body, preventing anemia and ...
Does molybdenum interact with other medications?
There are no specific drug interactions with molybdenum, but it is always wise to speak with your do...
How does my body get deficient of molybdenum?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
A molybdenum deficiency has been suggested as a cause of sulfite sensitivity since the enzyme that d...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking molybdenum?
Yes, you should let your doctor know if you are planning to take molybdenum supplements. Because...