Should I talk to my doctor about my mixed sleep apnea symptoms?

Sleep apnea can have serious, and even life-threatening, health consequences. If you suspect you have sleep apnea, you should talk to your doctor. Though there is no cure for sleep apnea, many treatment options are available. Your doctor can recommend the treatment that is right for you.

Continue Learning about Mixed Sleep Apnea

What increases my risk for mixed sleep apnea?
Mixed sleep apnea generally begins as obstructive sleep apnea. Obesity, middle-age, chronic nasal co...
What is mixed sleep apnea?
Mixed sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that is a combination of obstructive sleep apnea and centr...
What are the symptoms of mixed sleep apnea?
Mixed sleep apnea can have different symptoms. Because mixed sleep apnea usually starts as obstr...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?