Should I talk to my doctor about my mixed sleep apnea symptoms?

Sleep apnea can have serious, and even life-threatening, health consequences. If you suspect you have sleep apnea, you should talk to your doctor. Though there is no cure for sleep apnea, many treatment options are available. Your doctor can recommend the treatment that is right for you.

Continue Learning about Mixed Sleep Apnea

What is mixed sleep apnea?
Mixed sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that is a combination of obstructive sleep apnea and centr...
How is mixed sleep apnea diagnosed?
If your doctor suspects you have sleep apnea, they may suggest you go to a sleep laboratory for a po...
Can mixed sleep apnea be prevented?
There is no sure way to prevent mixed sleep apnea. However, you may be able to lower your risk by ma...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?