How do I manage my mixed sleep apnea on a daily basis?

If you have mixed sleep apnea, you should follow your doctor's instructions on a daily basis. This may mean losing weight, not smoking or drinking too much alcohol, or changing the position in which you sleep at night. If your doctor recommends that you use CPAP or wear an oral appliance, make sure to do so every time you go to sleep.

Continue Learning about Mixed Sleep Apnea

How do medications treat mixed sleep apnea?
Medications are not usually given to treat mixed sleep apnea itself. But some cases of sleep apnea a...
What is mixed sleep apnea?
Mixed sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that is a combination of obstructive sleep apnea and centr...
Are there alternative treatments for mixed sleep apnea?
Depending on the cause of your mixed sleep apnea, you may seek to treat it with lifestyle changes. F...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?