Can mixed sleep apnea be prevented?

There is no sure way to prevent mixed sleep apnea. However, you may be able to lower your risk by maintaining a healthy weight and not drinking too much alcohol or smoking. You should also treat any medical conditions with which sleep apnea associated, such as allergies.

Continue Learning about Mixed Sleep Apnea

What do I need to know about caring for someone with mixed sleep apnea?
If you are caring for someone who has mixed sleep apnea, you should make an appointment with their d...
What is mixed sleep apnea?
Mixed sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that is a combination of obstructive sleep apnea and centr...
What are the treatment options for mixed sleep apnea?
Many treatment options are available for mixed sleep apnea. It is generally treated the same as obst...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?