Are there alternative treatments for mixed sleep apnea?

Depending on the cause of your mixed sleep apnea, you may seek to treat it with lifestyle changes. For example, losing weight and not smoking or drinking alcohol may help. Not sleeping on your back might also help. Your dentist may be able to make an oral appliance to wear at night, or you may benefit from CPAP.

Continue Learning about Mixed Sleep Apnea

How is mixed sleep apnea diagnosed?
If your doctor suspects you have sleep apnea, they may suggest you go to a sleep laboratory for a po...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with mixed sleep apnea?
If you are caring for someone who has mixed sleep apnea, you should make an appointment with their d...
What are the treatment options for mixed sleep apnea?
Many treatment options are available for mixed sleep apnea. It is generally treated the same as obst...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?