What is an inevitable miscarriage?

An inevitable miscarriage is one that is expected to happen. A woman who is experiencing one, would most likely have bleeding. She may also feel pain as the uterus begins to contract. Upon examination, it would be clear that her cervix has started to dilate, and that the loss of the pregnancy is imminent.

Continue Learning about Miscarriage

What are the after effects of childbearing loss?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Childbearing loss evokes many emotions. You may feel buffeted and torn by confusion, relief, shame, ...
What should I know about recovering from a miscarriage?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If you have had a miscarriage (even a complete miscarriage) or one is to be expected, you should kno...
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?
What Side Effects Can Colorectal Surgery Have on My Sex Life?