How do I support someone who has had a miscarriage?

A miscarriage, complete or otherwise, is an emotional circumstance. Your loved one may feel deep loss and sadness as well as anger and guilt. The best thing you can do is to listen to her. Allow her to open up to you if she feels comfortable. It is difficult to face the loss of a pregnancy alone, so make her know that you are there to support her.

Continue Learning about Miscarriage

How can I cope with my pregnancy loss?
Riverside Women's HealthRiverside Women's Health
After the loss, you might be stunned or shocked. You might be asking, "Why me?" You might feel guilt...
What is a miscarriage?
March of DimesMarch of Dimes
Miscarriage is when a baby dies in the womb before 20 weeks of pregnancy. Most miscarriages happen i...
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?
Do Women Get Pregnant More Often than They Used To?