Will an inevitable miscarriage become a complete miscarriage?

An inevitable miscarriage is one that is expected to happen. A woman who is experiencing one, would most likely have bleeding. She may also feel pain as the uterus begins to contract. Upon examination, it would be clear that her cervix has started to dilate, and that the loss of the pregnancy is imminent. An inevitable miscarriage will be a complete miscarriage if all the related pregnancy tissues leave your body, but it could also become an incomplete miscarriage (if only a portion of the tissues leave) or missed miscarriage if the pregnancy is no longer viable but none of the tissues have passed.

Continue Learning about Miscarriage

How long should I wait to get pregnant after a miscarriage?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
It is possible to get pregnant within the next menstrual cycle following a miscarriage. This may be ...
What is intrauterine fetal demise?
Deborah Raines, MSNDeborah Raines, MSN
An intrauterine fetal demise is when the fetus dies while in the uterus. Prior to the diagnosis, the...
What Side Effects Can Colorectal Surgery Have on My Sex Life?
If I'm Pregnant, Should I Be Worried About Spotting?