After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q How long should I wait to get pregnant after a miscarriage?
- Q How often do pregnancies end in miscarriage?
- Q What is an inevitable miscarriage?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about symptoms of a complete miscarriage?
- Q How can I cope with my pregnancy loss?
- Q Do multiple miscarriages mean infertility?