After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q What is an inevitable miscarriage?
- Q How common are miscarriages?
- Q Can I get pregnant after I've had a miscarriage?
- Q What is intrauterine fetal demise?
- Q How best can I support someone who has had a miscarriage?
- Q What should I do if I think I'm having a miscarriage?