After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q How common are miscarriages?
- Q What is the difference between a complete and incomplete miscarriage?
- Q What are my chances of getting pregnant if I've had a miscarriage?
- Q What is a miscarriage?
- Q What is an inevitable miscarriage?
- Q Is it possible to have a miscarriage in the third trimester?