After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about symptoms of miscarriage?
- Q What are the after effects of childbearing loss?
- Q What is the difference between a complete and incomplete miscarriage?
- Q What complications are associated with miscarriage?
- Q Is it possible to have a miscarriage in the third trimester?
- Q How best can I support someone who has had a complete miscarriage?