Does bleeding always signify miscarriage?

Bleeding may not mean that a miscarriage is imminent. Bleeding can be associated with other factors in pregnancy. Regardless, if you do experience bleeding, it is good for your doctor to know about it. Your doctor may be able to run diagnostic tests to see if the bleeding is a cause for concern or something that will resolve itself.

Continue Learning about Miscarriage

What should I know about recovering from a miscarriage?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If you have had a miscarriage (even a complete miscarriage) or one is to be expected, you should kno...
Are there treatment options for miscarriage?
Dr. Mark Perloe, MDDr. Mark Perloe, MD
Following a complete miscarriage, it is advisable to monitor the hCG pregnancy hormone level until i...
Do Multiple Miscarriages Mean Infertility?
What Side Effects Can Colorectal Surgery Have on My Sex Life?