What is the connection between trans fats and miscarriages?

Research shows that there's an increased risk of miscarriage as you add more trans fats to your diet—and that's especially true when trans fats make up more than 5 percent of your daily calories.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Miscarriage Causes & Risk Factors

Can exercise trigger a miscarriage?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
  Moderate exercise has not been shown to trigger miscarriage, complete or otherwise. High-intensit...
What causes a miscarriage?
RESOLVE: The National Infertility AssociationRESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
There are several common causes of miscarriage: Genetic Error - A major cause of miscarriage is a...
If I'm Pregnant, Should I Be Worried About Spotting?
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?