What's a good source of iron that isn't meat?

Red meat may be a great source of iron, but it's not the only one, says Dr. Oz. Watch this video to learn about a plant food that has twice as much iron as steak and what you should eat with it to boost your absorption of iron.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
Why should I consume the right amount of trace minerals?
Dariush Mozaffarian, MDDariush Mozaffarian, MD
Too much of one trace mineral can cause or contribute to a deficiency of another; for example, a min...
Is it better to get iron from supplements or from the foods I eat?
Many supplements may contain more iron than food, but iron found in food is better absorbed than iro...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young