What should I do if I miss a dose of ferrous sulfate?

If you miss one dose of ferrous sulfate, try to take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, just wait until then to take it. Never take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fou...
Does cobalt really work to improve health?
Cobalt is known to work effectively in the body and is necessary to maintain your health. Cobalt...
Do chromium supplements help manage diabetes?
You can take chromium supplements to temper the effects of diabetes. Taking chromium polynicotinate ...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young