What should I do if I miss a dose of ferrous sulfate?

If you miss one dose of ferrous sulfate, try to take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, just wait until then to take it. Never take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
How does cobalt affect the body?
Cobalt is used in the body to help absorb and process vitamin B12. In addition, cobalt helps tre...
Why do I need minerals in my diet?
Kelly TraverKelly Traver
Minerals are divided into major minerals and trace minerals. Minerals are used in nerve impulse tran...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young