Which vegetables are rich in calcium?

The top ten vegetables loaded with calcium are:

• artichokes
  • broccoli
  • brussels sprouts
  • cabbage
  • carrots
  • celery
  • lima beans
  • snap beans
  • spinach
  • swiss chard
Unofficial Guide to Impotence

Unofficial Guide to Impotence

The Unofficial Guide to Conquering Impotence delivers the inside scoop on impotence: the truth about Viagra, what treatments really work, and how lifestyle changes can aid in conquering...

Broccoli, kale, and tofu that is processed with calcium can also add calcium to the diet.

Spinach, rhubarb, and okra also contain calcium, but these foods are also high in calcium-binding oxalates, so less than 10 percent of the mineral is absorbed in the body.

Picture of kale

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
Should I let my doctor know I take cobalt?
Always talk to your doctor before taking any new supplement or medication to avoid possible inte...
How much ferrous sulfate should I take?
Your dose of ferrous sulfate may depend on your reasons for taking this supplement. You should discu...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young