Which vegetables are rich in calcium?

Broccoli, kale, and tofu that is processed with calcium can also add calcium to the diet.

Spinach, rhubarb, and okra also contain calcium, but these foods are also high in calcium-binding oxalates, so less than 10 percent of the mineral is absorbed in the body.

Picture of kale

The top ten vegetables loaded with calcium are:

• artichokes
  • broccoli
  • brussels sprouts
  • cabbage
  • carrots
  • celery
  • lima beans
  • snap beans
  • spinach
  • swiss chard
Unofficial Guide to Impotence

Unofficial Guide to Impotence

The Unofficial Guide to Conquering Impotence delivers the inside scoop on impotence: the truth about Viagra, what treatments really work, and how lifestyle changes can aid in conquering...

Continue Learning about Minerals

Feel Stronger with This Mineral
Feel Stronger with This Mineral
Been feeling like a wet dishrag lately? Could be you're low on magnesium. Magnesium is a multitasking mineral, and one of its jobs is to power up our...
How does cobalt affect the body?
Cobalt is used in the body to help absorb and process vitamin B12. In addition, cobalt helps tre...
Why do I need minerals in my diet?
Kelly TraverKelly Traver
Minerals are divided into major minerals and trace minerals. Minerals are used in nerve impulse tran...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young