What should I know about K-Tab before taking it?

K-Tab should be taken whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Be aware of the possibility of serious side effects, such as irregular heartbeat, numbness, tingling and weakness. Tell your doctor immediately if you experience these effects.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
What does cobalt do?
Working with vitamin B12, cobalt helps regulate and stimulate the body to produce certain enzyme...
What is the role of minerals in my body?
Dr. Dariush Mozaffarian, MDDr. Dariush Mozaffarian, MD
The body needs, and stores, fairly large amounts of the major minerals. These minerals are no more i...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young