What should I know about K-Lor before taking it?

You should dissolve K-Lor in three to eight ounces of cold water or fruit juice and drink it slowly. Drink it during or right after eating. Be aware of the possibility of serious side effects, such as irregular heartbeat, numbness, tingling and weakness. Seek medical treatment immediately if you experience these effects.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
What are the risks of taking cobalt?
The biggest risk when taking cobalt is the potential for poisoning. This results when you have t...
Is it better to get iron from supplements or from the foods I eat?
Many supplements may contain more iron than food, but iron found in food is better absorbed than iro...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young