What should I know about K-Lor before taking it?

You should dissolve K-Lor in three to eight ounces of cold water or fruit juice and drink it slowly. Drink it during or right after eating. Be aware of the possibility of serious side effects, such as irregular heartbeat, numbness, tingling and weakness. Seek medical treatment immediately if you experience these effects.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Feel Stronger with This Mineral
Feel Stronger with This Mineral
Been feeling like a wet dishrag lately? Could be you're low on magnesium. Magnesium is a multitasking mineral, and one of its jobs is to power up our...
What is the role of minerals in my body?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
The role of minerals in your body is to help your body to grow and to stay healthy. Minerals are ess...
What are micronutrients?
ChuiceChuice
Micronutrients are chemical compounds that are needed in small quantities but play a vital role in r...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young