What should I do if I miss a dose of chromium supplement?

Chromium is a dietary supplement, not a medication, so you needn't worry if you miss a dose. If you forget to take it one day, just take it the next. Do not take a double dose, as the risks for side effects, some serious, increase if you take large amounts.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Calcium Where You Least Expect It
Calcium Where You Least Expect It
If you don't do dairy -- or dairy doesn't agree with you -- it's easy to get your calcium in pills. But you miss the extras that you get by eating foo...
How much ferrous sulfate should I take?
Your dose of ferrous sulfate may depend on your reasons for taking this supplement. You should discu...
Can mineral supplements lower blood glucose levels?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Many minerals, including chromium, magnesium, selenium, and zinc, have been promoted by popular maga...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young