What should I do if I miss a dose of chromium supplement?

Chromium is a dietary supplement, not a medication, so you needn't worry if you miss a dose. If you forget to take it one day, just take it the next. Do not take a double dose, as the risks for side effects, some serious, increase if you take large amounts.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
How does cobalt affect the body?
Cobalt is used in the body to help absorb and process vitamin B12. In addition, cobalt helps tre...
What foods contain boron?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
Fruits, vegetables, and nuts are excellent sources of boron. Avocados are particularly rich in this ...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young