What happens if I miss a dose of potassium supplement?

If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Taking too much potassium can cause health problems, so never double up on a dose to make up for a missed one. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your normal dosing schedule with the next dose.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Calcium Where You Least Expect It
Calcium Where You Least Expect It
If you don't do dairy -- or dairy doesn't agree with you -- it's easy to get your calcium in pills. But you miss the extras that you get by eating foo...
What can happen if I consume too much sodium or phosphorus?
Dariush Mozaffarian, MDDariush Mozaffarian, MD
Having too much of one major mineral can result in a deficiency of another. Calcium binds with exces...
Is silicone safe?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Silicone is a safe material that is virtually everywhere in our modern society. It is used to co...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young