How does iron affect the body?

Your body requires iron for many important functions, including transporting oxygen throughout the body. Learn more about this topic in this animation narrated by Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Calcium Where You Least Expect It
Calcium Where You Least Expect It
If you don't do dairy -- or dairy doesn't agree with you -- it's easy to get your calcium in pills. But you miss the extras that you get by eating foo...
At what age should I start taking iron supplements?
Talk to your doctor to determine if you need iron supplements. People who may need supplements inclu...
What should I know about cobalt before taking it?
Before taking cobalt, there are certain facts you should know. Most of the time a cobalt supplem...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young