How can I get enough calcium in my diet?

Dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese are excellent sources of calcium. Yet other foods can provide calcium, too. Try dark green leafy vegetables, tofu, beans, almonds and calcium-fortified juices and cereals. These foods boost your calcium intake -- and provide other helpful nutrients at the same time.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Calcium Where You Least Expect It
Calcium Where You Least Expect It
If you don't do dairy -- or dairy doesn't agree with you -- it's easy to get your calcium in pills. But you miss the extras that you get by eating foo...
Is it better to get iron from supplements or from the foods I eat?
Many supplements may contain more iron than food, but iron found in food is better absorbed than iro...
Why are pregnant women often prescribed iron supplements?
Pregnancy increases the need for iron because of the growing baby. On average, a pregnant woman requ...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young