How can I get enough calcium in my diet?

Dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese are excellent sources of calcium. Yet other foods can provide calcium, too. Try dark green leafy vegetables, tofu, beans, almonds and calcium-fortified juices and cereals. These foods boost your calcium intake -- and provide other helpful nutrients at the same time.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Calcium Where You Least Expect It
Calcium Where You Least Expect It
If you don't do dairy -- or dairy doesn't agree with you -- it's easy to get your calcium in pills. But you miss the extras that you get by eating foo...
What should I know about cobalt before taking it?
Before taking cobalt, there are certain facts you should know. Most of the time a cobalt supplem...
What are minerals?
Minerals are natural, non-living materials that your body needs to stay healthy. There are two types...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young