Should I let my doctor know I take cobalt?

Always talk to your doctor before taking any new supplement or medication to avoid possible interactions with other medicines you may take or existing health issues you may have. Be certain to talk to your doctor before taking cobalt if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
What are minerals?
Minerals are natural, non-living materials that your body needs to stay healthy. There are two types...
What is cobalt?
Cobalt is a mineral found in nature, generally in the crust of the earth and used in a variety o...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young