How can I take cobalt?

Cobalt is part of the vitamin B12 molecule. You can take cobalt through several different means. Cobalt is available in a variety of foods, including seafood (clams and oysters), meat (liver, chicken, and beef), dairy products (yogurt, cheese, and milk and eggs). Some beers also contain cobalt. As a supplement, cobalt comes in the form of a drink (tincture or mineral water).

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fou...
Should I let my doctor know I take cobalt?
Always talk to your doctor before taking any new supplement or medication to avoid possible inte...
What minerals play an active role in bone health?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Several minerals play an active role in the absorption of calcium, its metabolism, and bone deve...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young