How can I take cobalt?

Cobalt is part of the vitamin B12 molecule. You can take cobalt through several different means. Cobalt is available in a variety of foods, including seafood (clams and oysters), meat (liver, chicken, and beef), dairy products (yogurt, cheese, and milk and eggs). Some beers also contain cobalt. As a supplement, cobalt comes in the form of a drink (tincture or mineral water).

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fo...
Is silicone safe?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Silicone is a safe material that is virtually everywhere in our modern society. It is used to co...
Why do I need minerals in my diet?
Kelly TraverKelly Traver
Minerals are divided into major minerals and trace minerals. Minerals are used in nerve impulse tran...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young