To whom should I turn for healing?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
In our lives we all have people we trust and people we don't. We look on one person as a friend and ally, another as neutral or even as an enemy. But spirit doesn't make such divisions. A stranger on the street or next to you on the bus may offer you a wealth of answers and insights. Healing comes from all directions because your soul pervades everything. Seek a wise or authoritative voice if one is available, yet be open to all possibilities. This includes following your inner voice, which may guide you in directions that friends and family would never consider.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
What are the navel chakra and the meng mein chakra?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The navel chakra is located at the navel and is one of the body’s main power centers. It controls th...
How can I perform the energetic remedy for my earache?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
 Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for earache:1.Ear minor chakras (locate...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?