To whom should I turn for healing?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
In our lives we all have people we trust and people we don't. We look on one person as a friend and ally, another as neutral or even as an enemy. But spirit doesn't make such divisions. A stranger on the street or next to you on the bus may offer you a wealth of answers and insights. Healing comes from all directions because your soul pervades everything. Seek a wise or authoritative voice if one is available, yet be open to all possibilities. This includes following your inner voice, which may guide you in directions that friends and family would never consider.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

What is the Slow Medicine Wheel of Health?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
Remember this nursery school song? The knee bone is connected to the thigh bone; the thigh bone is c...
What is balneotherapy?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Many of my patients find long-lasting relief with balneotherapy, or the use of hot baths or spas...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?