To whom should I turn for healing?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
In our lives we all have people we trust and people we don't. We look on one person as a friend and ally, another as neutral or even as an enemy. But spirit doesn't make such divisions. A stranger on the street or next to you on the bus may offer you a wealth of answers and insights. Healing comes from all directions because your soul pervades everything. Seek a wise or authoritative voice if one is available, yet be open to all possibilities. This includes following your inner voice, which may guide you in directions that friends and family would never consider.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How do I perform the Dog-Paddle Routine general self-sweeping exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this routine, it is better if you stand. Begin with the warm-up and steps 1 and 2 from Exercise ...
Can I cure myself through thought?
Andrew WeilAndrew Weil
There is an undeniable link between your thoughts and your overall health. In this video, Dr. Weil e...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?