What are the six steps to self-healing?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The six steps are:

1. Clearing negative emotions and limiting beliefs - This includes several techniques for removing negative emotions, fears, traumatic memories, phobias, anxieties, and limiting beliefs from the body, where they block the flow of prana. They must be cleared in order to restore the body’s energetic balance.

2. Pranic breathing - Pranic breathing is an optimal breathing technique that promotes physiological and energetic health benefits, including improved circulation, reduced strain on your heart, an enhanced immune system, and most important, the ability to draw in greater amounts of prana to be used for general energizing and specific self-healing.

3. Energy manipulation - These are three unique Pranic Healing techniques. They include scanning, the method by which you use your hands to feel for energetic imbalances; sweeping, the technique for manually cleaning away dirty or congested prana; and energizing, the process of drawing in prana and supplementing depleted areas.

4. Energetic hygiene - This is the practice of keeping your energy body as clean and charged up as possible through emotional regulation, dietary recommendations, special physical exercises, breathing practices, meditation, an energetically clean home and work environment, and the appropriate use of salt as a cleansing remedy.

5. Meditation - Meditation helps still your mind, calm your body, and increase your flow of healing, cleansing energy. Two meditations are included in the book Your Hands Can Heal You. One is a mindfulness meditation; the other is Grandmaster Choa’s “Meditation on Twin Hearts,” a powerful meditation on peace and loving kindness.

6. Energy-generation exercises - These two powerful routines, the modified Tibetan Yogic Exercises and the modified Mentalphysics Exercises, enable you to draw in and generate great quantities of high-quality prana.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
How can I communicate positively with my body?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
According to the latest medical studies, communicating positively with your body causes measurab...
What if I don't have an ideal partner for healing in my life?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Two things can be said about this. First, you can seek out professional help and ease into deep trus...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?