What is the second chakra or sacral chakra?

Two inches below the navel and rooted in the spine we find the sacral chakra. It is the seat of our creative force, sexuality, sensuality, and emotions. A healthy second chakra allows us to "go with the flow." It connects us to the world through movement, sensation, desire, and feelings.

One of the most important things you can do to help balance this chakra is drink sufficient water. It is closely associated with the water element in our bodies. Our kidneys, associated with the second chakra are filtering 150-180 liters of blood every 24 hours. If your blood is too thick, imagine what can happen in this chakra. If you are getting enough water, then they function much more efficiently. Organs associated with this chakra represent vitality, sexual energy, and overall stamina.

Foods that support this chakra are tropical fruits, seeds, nuts, and orange-colored foods (oranges, tangerines, carrots, etc.).

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

How can I perform the energetic remedy for my earache?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
 Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for earache:1.Ear minor chakras (locate...
What if I don't have an ideal partner for healing in my life?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Two things can be said about this. First, you can seek out professional help and ease into deep trus...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?