What is visual imagery?

Dr. Dawn Marcus
Neurologist

Visual imagery is a relaxation technique in which an individual imagines a calm, pleasurable scene or experience and focuses just on that image. If the mind wanders, the individual guides it back to focusing on the pleasurable image.

The Woman's Migraine Toolkit: Managing Your Headaches from Puberty to Menopause (A DiaMedica Guide to Optimum Wellness)

Migraines are a common, controllable type of headache that affects one in every six women, more than 20 million in the United States alone. The Woman’s Migraine Toolkit helps readers take charge of...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

How can I perform the energetic remedy for my earache?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
 Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for earache:1.Ear minor chakras (locate...
How do my chakras indicate a health problem?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The size of your chakras, like the size of your general aura, is constantly expanding and contractin...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
Chanting Can Make You Heal Faster
Chanting Can Make You Heal Faster