In regards to healing, what is my true need?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My true need is to know myself as my soul knows me.

This affirmation is about the purpose of healing. When a person is in pain, there is great need, even more than in everyday life. We feel like lost children. A sense of abandonment and helplessness is normal. But these needs are a memory of the past. They repeat what you felt as a child. Your true need right now is for knowledge and power. To heal, you must understand, and once you understand, you need the energy to recover from pain and move on.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How can I reduce stress in the afternoon?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
To reduce stress in the afternoon, take two or three minutes to write down five things for which you...
Are energetic baseline variations an indicator of health problems?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The size of your aura varies throughout the day and night, as your energy level is affected by many ...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?