In regards to healing, what is my true need?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My true need is to know myself as my soul knows me.

This affirmation is about the purpose of healing. When a person is in pain, there is great need, even more than in everyday life. We feel like lost children. A sense of abandonment and helplessness is normal. But these needs are a memory of the past. They repeat what you felt as a child. Your true need right now is for knowledge and power. To heal, you must understand, and once you understand, you need the energy to recover from pain and move on.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

What are the steps in higher-level thinking?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Higher-level thinking is a more advanced form of self-awareness that helps you clear negative emotio...
How can I communicate positively with my body?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
According to the latest medical studies, communicating positively with your body causes measurab...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?
Does Relaxation Therapy Help Treat Anxiety/Stress?