What are the crown chakra and the forehead chakra?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The crown chakra is located at the top of the skull and energizes and controls the brain and the pineal gland. It is also one of the most important access points for prana into the body because prana entering the crown energizes the entire body.

The forehead chakra is located in the center of the forehead and energizes and controls the nervous system.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

What is the Feldenkrais Method used for?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Feldenkrais is used for many types of chronic pain, including headache, temporomandibular joint ...
What is visualization or guided imagery?
Visualization (or guided imagery) is a stress-release activity that you can do wherever you are, any...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Does Relaxation Therapy Help Treat Anxiety/Stress?