What are the benefits of shiatsu?

Shiatsu has shown to be effective in easing headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears, eye-strain, general fatigue, tension and neck ache, low back pain, constipation, numbness of limbs, insomnia, and poor eating habits. In Japan, shiatsu is used much of the time as a preventative measure rather than as a treatment to “cure” illness. In the West, it is still used mainly for people who have been unwell, and cannot seem to improve through conventional therapy.
Miracle Touch: A Complete Guide to Hands-On Therapies That Have the Amazing Ability to Heal

Discover the Healing Power of Human TouchCurious about the benefits of touch therapy? Interest in hands-on therapies has skyrocketed, and even conventional physicians now embrace these treatments as...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
What is emotional healing?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Emotional healing is anything that helps you to transcend the isolation you feel in your life becaus...
Can positive visualization help me accomplish my goals?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Common self-help suggestions seem to not be standing up to research. When you try to convince yo...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?