Can a therapist teach me guided imagery for RA pain management?

Yes, some psychologists can. Typically, psychologists who specialize in pain management are affiliated with other pain management providers. It is worth calling the practice and inquiring about whether the psychologist provides that service.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How long should I energize?
Believe it or not, exercise will help you become more energized. Regular physical activity increases...
What is MindBodySpirit medicine?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Mind-body-spirit medicine is the biopsychosocial spiritual model of illness and health. There are...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?