What is the sequence of progressive energizing exercises?

When preparing to energize there is a sequence you can follow to energize your body and your chi to maximal capacity. The sequence is as follows:

1. Simple projection: visualization practice.

2. Energizing depleted areas or chakras of another person using simple projection.

3. Energizing depleted areas or chakras of another person using the water pump technique.

4. Self-energizing your own depleted areas or chakras using the water pump technique.

With regular practice using this sequence you can enhance your energy flow and your ability to energize your body, mind and spirit.

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Here is the sequence of progressive energizing exercises:

As with scanning and sweeping, this is an optimal sequence for learning to energize properly. Do your best to follow the order of this sequence, but regular practice is more important than following these steps perfectly. The exercises include provisions for practicing without a partner (for example, projecting onto a wall or into an imaginary human figure). If you have the fundamentals of scanning and sweeping down, you should be projecting prana consistently after two weeks of daily practice.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How should I eat to keep my chakras balanced?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Your chakras (energy centers) represent a spectrum of colors in the rainbow, so your plate should re...
What does living from the heart mean?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
Living from the heart is what takes place when people find the energy to make big changes or decisio...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?