Can I take a shower after I have been energized?

It’s important to wait 12 hours after energizing before showering. Water can wash away some of the prana or energy that was intended to enter a shakra in your body. The prana in your shakras is fragile when first absorbed in your body and takes a while to settle. This is why you should wait at least 12 hours before showering after energizing.

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Don’t shower or wash after you’ve energized. Water absorbs some of the prana intended for your deficient area or chakra, and soap - especially antibacterial or harsh soaps -  wash away some prana. When you energize, not all of the prana enters the target area right away. Rather, it stays in the energy body, and the physical body assimilates it gradually. While it is waiting in the energy body, the prana is delicate. Thus you should not take a shower or bathe the energized area for at least 12 hours after a treatment. It’s fine, however, to wash or bathe if all you’ve done is sweep the area.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

What is the second chakra or sacral chakra?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Two inches below the navel and rooted in the spine we find the sacral chakra. It is the seat of ...
Can mindfulness help me to be more positive?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
Living more often in the present not only reduces emotional pain; as you live more mindfully, yo...
Chanting Can Make You Heal Faster
Chanting Can Make You Heal Faster
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?