What if I don't have an ideal partner for healing in my life?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Two things can be said about this. First, you can seek out professional help and ease into deep trust, moving at your own speed and sensing -- not from the mind but from the heart -- if he or she is truly open enough to accept the darker energies you want to release.

Second, there is a spiritual law that I have been able to trust completely over the years: When you are ready, guidance will come. Rely on the people who are in your life now; face your dark energies as honestly as you can; respect your boundaries and those of everyone around you. As you peel back each layer of the onion, the teacher who can lead you on will show up, almost miraculously matching the very moment when guidance is needed.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
How can a health problem indicate a blocked chakra?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Diseases are often linked to a blockage in the related chakra; so in addition to the recommendations...
What is the second chakra or sacral chakra?
Two inches below the navel and rooted in the spine we find the sacral chakra. It is the seat of ...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?