What if I don't have an ideal partner for healing in my life?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Two things can be said about this. First, you can seek out professional help and ease into deep trust, moving at your own speed and sensing -- not from the mind but from the heart -- if he or she is truly open enough to accept the darker energies you want to release.

Second, there is a spiritual law that I have been able to trust completely over the years: When you are ready, guidance will come. Rely on the people who are in your life now; face your dark energies as honestly as you can; respect your boundaries and those of everyone around you. As you peel back each layer of the onion, the teacher who can lead you on will show up, almost miraculously matching the very moment when guidance is needed.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

What are the risks of using mind-body therapies?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
If you have a mental health condition, mind-body therapy can make your signs and symptoms worse. You...
What is mind-body medicine?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Mind Body medicine acknowledges the intricate relationship between our emotional health and our phys...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?