How can I keep my energy body clean?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

It takes work to keep your energy body clean. Because you are part of a dynamic bioenergetic system, you encounter both the prana that sustains life and the contaminants that diminish that prana. Fresh prana is added to the system from the sun, the ultimate source, but even as living things absorb and use this fresh prana - your energy body “breathes” just as your respiratory system does - they also discharge dirty prana back into the system. Some of this expelled dirty prana is broken down naturally, but a portion stays in the air and the ground as residual contamination. Thus, we are vulnerable to environ mental contamination, or absorbing dirty prana from the air we breathe, the food and water we consume, and the places where we live and work.

Additionally, as we move through this bioenergetic system, we often find ourselves unavoidably in close proximity to other people who are not always positive, and in situations that evoke negative responses in us. We live and work with people who are angry, intentionally hurtful, or otherwise emotionally destructive. Many personal, societal, and familial influences cause us to have or hold on to stresses, worries, negative emotions, and limiting beliefs. Negativity of any kind - whether the source is work or home, general life circumstances, the actions or words of another person, or simply our own unresolved anxieties - diminishes and contaminates our personal energy supply and creates emotional contamination.

Although we live in an energetically dirty world and can’t completely eliminate contamination, we can mitigate it through energetic hygiene, the practice of keeping your personal energy tank as clean and full as possible. Energetic hygiene is the fourth of the six steps to self-healing.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
Can positive visualization help me accomplish my goals?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Common self-help suggestions seem to not be standing up to research. When you try to convince yo...
What is the basic premise of higher-level of thinking?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The following story illustrates the principle of higher-level thinking. Two men were fishing on the ...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?