How can I perform the energetic remedy for my earache?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for earache:

1.Ear minor chakras (located at the ear hole): Sweep alternately with light whitish-green and light whitish-violet. Energize with light whitish-green, then light whitish-blue, then light whitish-violet. Stabilize.

2.Repeat step 1 on the jaw minor chakras and the back of the head. (The jaw minor chakra is located directly below the earlobe, at the 90-degree angle of the jawbone.)

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
What if I don't have an ideal partner for healing in my life?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Two things can be said about this. First, you can seek out professional help and ease into deep trus...
What is the Feldenkrais Method?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Feldenkrais focuses on improving flexibility, coordination, and range of motion using a hands-on...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?