How can I perform the energetic remedy for my earache?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for earache:

1.Ear minor chakras (located at the ear hole): Sweep alternately with light whitish-green and light whitish-violet. Energize with light whitish-green, then light whitish-blue, then light whitish-violet. Stabilize.

2.Repeat step 1 on the jaw minor chakras and the back of the head. (The jaw minor chakra is located directly below the earlobe, at the 90-degree angle of the jawbone.)

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Can positive visualization help me accomplish my goals?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Common self-help suggestions seem to not be standing up to research. When you try to convince yo...
What is the fourth chakra or heart chakra?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
The essence of light is love, and love is what nourishes all of the chakras. In ancient scriptur...
Does Relaxation Therapy Help Treat Anxiety/Stress?
Chanting Can Make You Heal Faster
Chanting Can Make You Heal Faster