How can a health problem indicate a blocked chakra?

Diseases are often linked to a blockage in the related chakra; so in addition to the recommendations your doctor makes, you can take steps to fight illness by clearing your chakras. Watch ayurvedic expert Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, explain this concept.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
Can my child or teen use mindfulness to deal with low self-esteem?
Gina M. BiegelGina M. Biegel
Children and teens can harbor negative thoughts about themselves that lead to low self-esteem. I...
What is the first chakra?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Located at the tip of the cocyx (tailbone), this chakra is associated with the color red and the...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?