How can I communicate positively with my body?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
According to the latest medical studies, communicating positively with your body causes measurable chemical and hormonal changes that boost the immune system and stimulate a healing response.

To communicate positively with your body, imagine light, energy, a color, your favorite music, or water moving down your body. Thank your brain, spinal column, and brainstem for orchestrating the function of your body. Tell your eyes "thank you" for all the beauty you have seen. Tell your ears "thank you" for all the times you have heard "I love you." Continue this process, acknowledging and showing gratitude for every organ and system of your body.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

What is the importance of sweeping before energizing?
Before you energize it’s important to have an area that is clean the area both of dirt and debris an...
What are tips for practicing mindfulness?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
Here are 10 tips for practicing mindfulness: Use the following five steps to practice mindfulness:...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?