What is the Feldenkrais Method used for?

Feldenkrais is used for many types of chronic pain, including headache, temporomandibular joint disorder, other joint disorders, and neck, shoulder, and back pain. It is sometimes used as supportive therapy for people with neuromuscular disorders, such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, and stroke. Interestingly, the Feldenkrais method has helped public speakers, dancers, musicians, and politicians get over stage fright with the accompanying feelings of panic.
Miracle Touch: A Complete Guide to Hands-On Therapies That Have the Amazing Ability to Heal

Discover the Healing Power of Human TouchCurious about the benefits of touch therapy? Interest in hands-on therapies has skyrocketed, and even conventional physicians now embrace these treatments as...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How can I keep my energy body clean?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
It takes work to keep your energy body clean. Because you are part of a dynamic bioenergetic system,...
What are the benefits of shiatsu?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Shiatsu has shown to be effective in easing headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears, eye-strain,...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?