What should I know before I try kung fu?

Before committing to a Kung Fu regimen, you should take a free class and make sure the instructor and school's philosophy is a good fit for you. Watch Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Qigong Expert Sifu Karl Romain explain what you should know before you go.

Continue Learning about Mind/Body Exercise

Movement as Medicine: The Power of Tai Chi
Tai chi, the ancient Chinese practice that combines movement and meditation, is designed to help you achieve balance, both physically and emotionally,...
What are some examples of mind-body exercises?
Julie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RDJulie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RD
While most people think of meditation as the main mind-body exericse, there are many other forms tha...
What are the benefits of mindful meditation and yoga?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Researchers from Harvard University published an important study in the journal Psychiatry Researc...
What Triggered the Use of Vigorous Exercise to Treat Parkinson's Disease?