What should I know before I try kung fu?

Before committing to a Kung Fu regimen, you should take a free class and make sure the instructor and school's philosophy is a good fit for you. Watch Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Qigong Expert Sifu Karl Romain explain what you should know before you go.

Continue Learning about Mind/Body Exercise

The Easiest Exercise That Isn’t Walking
The Easiest Exercise That Isn’t Walking
When it comes to exercises that are easy on the joints and can be done anywhere—and are relaxing, to boot—tai chi often comes to mind. The traditional...
Is Pilates or yoga better?
Sadie NardiniSadie Nardini
I think it's all a matter of what you're looking for your exercise to do for you. I'm all for people...
Can exercise help my cognitive function?
Lynne KenneyLynne Kenney
Whether you’re old or young, fit or even suffering from a neurodegenerative disorder, aerobic ex...
What Triggered the Use of Vigorous Exercise to Treat Parkinson's Disease?