Is there particular attire I should wear during mind-body exercise?

Most forms of mind-body exercise will require very comfortable clothing, usually fitted but stretchy in order to allow easy flexibility and movement. This form of exercise most commonly requires bare feet as well.

Continue Learning about Mind/Body Exercise

The Easiest Exercise That Isn’t Walking
The Easiest Exercise That Isn’t Walking
When it comes to exercises that are easy on the joints and can be done anywhere—and are relaxing, to boot—tai chi often comes to mind. The traditional...
What are the benefits of mindful meditation and yoga?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Researchers from Harvard University published an important study in the journal Psychiatry Researc...
How do I perform cleansing exercises?
Some yoga poses can help with cleansing the body via stimulation of digestion, relaxation of the dia...
Beth Oliver - Yoga Practice Moves Week 01