What is organic milk?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Organic milk comes from cows fed and raised without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, antibiotics, or hormones.

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

From the bestselling authors of The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, the most comprehensive and practical guide available to the nutritional benefits and medicinal properties of virtually everything...

Continue Learning about Milk & Health

The Perfect Postworkout Treat
The Perfect Postworkout Treat
For a postworkout drink that helps you trim, tone, and rehydrate, look to this childhood fave: milk. A study of weight lifters suggested that the bev...
How can I include milk in my diet?
Keri GansKeri Gans
Here are some ways you include more milk in your diet: Switch from whole milk to lower fat varie...
Oat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect Milk
Oat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect MilkOat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect MilkOat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect MilkOat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect Milk
Here are seven dairy and plant-based options to try today.
Is Milk Good for You?
Is Milk Good for You?