Although goat's milk is not typically an allergenic food, like cow's milk it contains the milk sugar lactose and can produce adverse reactions in lactose-intolerant individuals. Goat's milk is minimally lower in lactose than cow's milk (with 4.1 percent milk solids and 4.7 percent, respectively).
- Q Does pasteurization affect the nutritional value of milk?
- Q Are there hormones in milk?
- Q How can I choose the most nutritious milk?
- Q What are the benefits of milk for my child?
- Q How can I include milk in my diet?
- Q What harmful bacteria are found in raw milk?