Although goat's milk is not typically an allergenic food, like cow's milk it contains the milk sugar lactose and can produce adverse reactions in lactose-intolerant individuals. Goat's milk is minimally lower in lactose than cow's milk (with 4.1 percent milk solids and 4.7 percent, respectively).
- Q What are the health benefits of drinking milk?
- Q Is there any benefit to drinking cow’s milk?
- Q Does pasteurization affect the nutritional value of milk?
- Q Does skim milk provide the same nutrients as whole milk?
- Q How does milk get contaminated?
- Q Is raw milk safe?