Although goat's milk is not typically an allergenic food, like cow's milk it contains the milk sugar lactose and can produce adverse reactions in lactose-intolerant individuals. Goat's milk is minimally lower in lactose than cow's milk (with 4.1 percent milk solids and 4.7 percent, respectively).
- Q How can I include milk in my diet?
- Q Is there any benefit to drinking cow’s milk?
- Q Which type of milk has more protein?
- Q Can I drink milk if I am already congested?
- Q What is the nutritional value of milk?
- Q What are the health benefits of drinking goat's milk?