Can I drink milk if I am already congested?

Many people get excess mucus if they drink milk when they are already congested.

Continue Learning about Milk & Health

Drink Milk at Breakfast and You Will Eat Less Later
The key to not overeating at lunch is to choose carefully at breakfast. And here's a beverage choice that may help: skim milk. In a study, overweight...
Is milk good for you?
Samantha Heller, RDSamantha Heller, RD
Milk has its benefits, but you don’t have to drink it to be healthy. In this video, registered d...
Oat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect Milk
Oat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect MilkOat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect MilkOat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect MilkOat, Almond or Cow? How to Pick the Perfect Milk
Here are seven dairy and plant-based options to try today.
Is Milk Good for You?
Is Milk Good for You?