Whom should I see to get help for migraines?

Steven A. Meyers, MD
Diagnostic Radiology
I always recommend that patients start with their primary care doctor. The majority of migraine patients are successfully managed by their personal physicians who know them best.
If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you should talk to your family doctor. There are many non-medication and medication options to help treat migraines. Your family doctor can help guide you on the most appropriate treatment options for you and discuss preventive measures as well.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headaches

Migraine Phases and Silent Migraines
Migraine Phases and Silent Migraines
Most people associate migraines with headache pain, and for good reason—migraines are often painful. But migraines can include symptoms other than hea...
Is migraine a psychological disorder?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Migraine is definitely a real, biological condition that is caused by chemical imbalances in the...
5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious
5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious
Learn the signs that make neurologists worry. 
What Triggers Migraines and How Can They Be Controlled?