What does my family need to know about my migraines?

Families need to understand that migraines are real. In this video, Mark Green, MD, director of the Center for Headache and Pain Medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, says families can help the person with migraines regulate his or her life.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headaches

Migraines: How Many Headache Days Do You Experience?
Migraines are a type of recurring headache that affect an estimated 20 percent of women and 10 percent of men at some point in their lives. These head...
Can an aura occur without a migraine?
Dr. Dawn MarcusDr. Dawn Marcus
Sometimes aura symptoms can occur without a headache. This is often seen in older people—especially ...
5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious
5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious
Learn the signs that make neurologists worry. 
If I Have Migraines Now, Will I Always Have Migraines?