What does my family need to know about my migraines?

Families need to understand that migraines are real. In this video, Mark Green, MD, director of the Center for Headache and Pain Medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, says families can help the person with migraines regulate his or her life.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headaches

Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Nearly everyone has a headache at some point—some worse than others. But if the pain is really intense, you might assume you’ve got a migraine. Well, ...
Will having migraines complicate my pregnancy?
Dr. Dawn MarcusDr. Dawn Marcus
Most women with migraines have normal pregnancies and give birth to healthy babies. Migraine suffere...
How common is postdrome phase?
The postdrome phase is a very common phase of a migraine headache. Migraine headaches are likewise v...
What Triggers Migraines and How Can They Be Controlled?