How do I manage my postdrome phase on a daily basis?

You can manage your postdrome phase on a daily basis by making smart choices that prevent a migraine headache. These choices include getting plenty of sleep, good meals, avoiding triggers like a certain food or scent, and avoiding stress or tension. Once you are in the postdrome phase, understand that it may take a few days to wear off. Get plenty of sleep and sustenance during this time.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headaches

Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Nearly everyone has a headache at some point—some worse than others. But if the pain is really intense, you might assume you’ve got a migraine. Well, ...
How does the aura phase affect the body?
During the aura phase, waves of electrical impulses move throughout various areas of the brain. This...
What chronic conditions are associated with migraine headaches?
Certain conditions are found more frequently in migraine sufferers compared to people who do not...
Are There Different Types of Migraines?
Are There Different Types of Migraines?