How do I manage my postdrome phase on a daily basis?

You can manage your postdrome phase on a daily basis by making smart choices that prevent a migraine headache. These choices include getting plenty of sleep, good meals, avoiding triggers like a certain food or scent, and avoiding stress or tension. Once you are in the postdrome phase, understand that it may take a few days to wear off. Get plenty of sleep and sustenance during this time.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headaches

Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Nearly everyone has a headache at some point—some worse than others. But if the pain is really intense, you might assume you’ve got a migraine. Well, ...
What's the best way to talk with my doctor about my migraines?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
When you are initially seen for your headaches, you will likely have many questions about your h...
5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious
5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious5 Times Your Headache Is Something More Serious
Learn the signs that make neurologists worry. 
Can Supplements Help with Migraines?
Can Supplements Help with Migraines?