How do I manage my aura phase risk on a daily basis?

To manage the risk of experiencing a migraine and its aura phase, it is important to figure out what activities can bring on an attack. For many migraine sufferers, stress, not getting enough sleep, or certain medications can lead to a migraine. Know what activities to avoid and what treatment options are most effective to manage your migraines and aura phase symptoms.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headaches

Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Is Your Headache a Migraine?
Nearly everyone has a headache at some point—some worse than others. But if the pain is really intense, you might assume you’ve got a migraine. Well, ...
Does the pattern of migraines remain same, or does it change over time?
Irene A. Semenov, DOIrene A. Semenov, DO
Migraine headaches typically fluctuate over time. Overall they tend to increase with time, but a...
How common is postdrome phase?
The postdrome phase is a very common phase of a migraine headache. Migraine headaches are likewise v...
What's the Difference Between a Headache and a Migraine?